Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Worry - Free Date Night From UrbanSitter

      When I lived in Ohio I was blessed with in-laws who loved to spend time with my kids.   It was common for them to call and ask for the kids to spend the night.   I had time to roam the mall, go on a date with my husband, or go grocery shopping without my four kids. These were all activities I took for granted.   When our family moved 1200 miles away from all of our relatives, I received a huge smack of reality.  My free time as well as our date nights were now GONE!  We didn't know anybody so options for a babysitter were non-existent.  I tried to bribe the cashier at the grocery store and even the attendant at the gym.   They all were way to busy once they found out they we be required to watch 4 kids!   So what are your options when you need a sitter but don't have a friend or family available?

UrbanSitter is an online resource where parents find & book babysitters recommended by people they know. Search sitters by date & time, book jobs, and even pay online—it's quick, easy and efficient. And, FREE to join.


Have you had to cancel a date night or important event because of a lack of a babysitter?

* Sponsored Post - All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment