Thursday, February 7, 2013

Momme'box Monthly Subscription Delivery Service Review

     Momme'box is a monthly delivery box subscription service!  Everyone loves to have a little something to look forward to.   For me its the mail!   Nothing is better than a package delivered to my door  containing new products for me to discover.  I'm an indecisive person.  If I find something I like at the store,  I will think about it for several days to ensure its something I really want/need.   Momme'box takes all of the decisions out of a purchase for me.   This allows me to sample a product before I indulged in a full size product!   Smart way to spend your money wisely!

About Momme'box:
For the mom who wants to stay inspired, informed and beautiful - Mommébox is a monthly curated box of beauty, wellness, lifestyle and education products catered to you and your family! For all women - pregnant and the mom of six!

Momme'box ~ Healthy Living Box includes:
  • Dr. Cleangreen's Handy Essentials Instant Hand Purifier 1.5oz
  • Glee Gum 2 small boxes - Refresh mint & lemon-lime 
  • Health Warrior Coconut Chia Bar 
  • EcoTrek Fitness Whole Food Bar - Dark Chocolate Toasted Coconut
  • Click Expresso Protein Drink
  • Plant Fusion Vanilla Bean Protein Drink Mix
  • Coupon - $10 off $24 Dr. Robin for Kids products
  • Coupon - Buy One Get One Free Glee Gum
  • Coupon - 20% off at yogahyde.com
  • Coupon - One free 10.5oz Sambazon Superfood Juice or Smoothie
Momme'box Celebrating Motherhood Box Contains -
  • Kryolan Foundation, Underbase, & Moisturizer
  • Kryolan Contour Pencil, & Lip Shine
  • Our Skinny Chocolate Pro Instant Shake
  • Kelapo Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
  • Almost Naked Personal Lubricant
  • Vaska Scent-free Laundry Detergent
  • Nature's Kick HoneyStix
  • Coupon - 2 Weeks of free unlimited barre3 At-Home Workouts
  • $15 Gift Cetificate for MineralHygienics.com
Momme'box can be purchased for $20 per month! If you sign up for the monthly delivery service the fee is only $15 per month! With Valentine's Day and Mother's Day coming soon. Momme'box is a great gift option!

Connect with Momme'box on Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment