Sunday, January 27, 2013

All Natural Cleaning with 20 Mule Team Borax

      If your looking for an all natural solution for cleaning and laundry ~ 20 Mule Team Borax is a superstar! Perfect for cleaning everything from your kitchen oven to tile and grout without harsh chemicals! All Natural since 1891 ~ 20 Mule Team Borax contains no chlorine or phosphates! I've heard great things about the versatility of borax but wasn't sure exactly how to use it! As a Purex Insider I was sent a package to review.  On the back panel of the box is clear and easy instructions on how to use 20 Mule Team Borax for cleaning baby clothes, delicates, laundry stains, carpets, and your dishwasher!

    After using Borax for several different chores around the house I would have to say it is now my favorite product for odor control.  When I started this eco-friendly journey I quickly learned most air fresheners and fabric softeners are made from a concoction of chemicals. When I stopped using them I realized I needed something to help with odor from solid work clothes. Borax has no fragrance at all.  Aside from cleaning the soiled stains it also absorbed all of the odor.  I can't even explain how surprised I was!!  This product is amazing and its been quite fun seeking out different ways to utilize the fine white powdered substance.

    In celebration of 2013, 20 Mule Team Borax is giving you a chance to clean up and win up to $2,013 in prizes!  The Grand Prize winner will receive $1,500 and 171 second place winners will each receive a coupon for a free box of Borax! Enter here for your chance to win!

  I can tell you how fabulous 20 Mule Team Borax is but I want you to be able to experience its versatility first hand!! Head on over to Saving U Green's Facebook page for a chance to win 3 FREE product coupons! Good Luck!

I received a free product as a Purex Insider. All opinions contained are my own!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to win to make the recipe for homemade laundry detergent ,it calls for 20 mule team borax .Thank you for this chance to win .

    ReplyDelete