Friday, November 2, 2012

Save $$$ Kmart Family & Friends Event Sunday 11/4

              Only 53 days left until Christmas are you prepared?  If your like me and the other bazillion people on Earth... the answer would be a big fat no!  Each year I promise myself I will begin to gather presents early in the year to avoid last minute scrambling.   This year I've procrastinated again.

My Holiday Shopping Plan:
  1. Set a holiday shopping budget
  2. Make a list of gift recipients
  3. Allocate a specific amount to each recipient.
  4. Brainstorm 1-2 alternate gift ideas per person
  5. Browse online & in-store to find the best prices.
  6. Purchase and wrap 50% of my gift by the end of November
  7. Complete the remainder of the list by December 20!

             If I can stick to my plan. I will have all my shopping completed just in time to be able to relax spending time with family and friends. Many believe the best time to shop is on Black Friday. After many years of following prices very closely, I've discovered you can often get better deals shopping before and after utilizing coupons.  The best way to save money on any purchase is to know your prices.  Combine a great sale price with a coupon to score a great deal! 
        
        Kmart has a generous sale this weekend designed to save you green!  This Sunday November 4 is Kmart Family & Friends Event.  Print your coupons off to shop in-store.  Visit http://www.kmart.com/social4me to shop online. Your saving will automatically be applied during checkout!  If your short on money but don't want to miss out on this weekends sales, put your items in layaway! Kmart is offering FREE Layaway with no service fees on all new layaway purchases made 11/3/12 - 11/17/12.  Keep in mind minimum regular payments are required.


Kmart Family & Friends Event offers :

10% Savings on Regular & Clearance merchandise in:
Sporting Goods, Toys, Seasonal, Edibles, Consumables, Hardware, Appliances,Hard Home,Lawn & Garden, Stationery,Beauty, Healthy, Electronics, Entertainment, and several depts. in Auto

10% Savings on Regular, Sale, & Clearance merchandise in:
Apparel, Infant Hardlines, Jewelery, Accessories & Footwear

Shop Your Way Rewards Bonus Members Get 5% in Points on qualifying purchases made at Kmart with your Sears Card

        Print off your Kmart Family & Friends coupons HERE! I will be picking up some toys for my kids. Lalaloopsy toys for my girls and Legos for my son!  This coupon will also save me green on baking essentials I need for holiday baking!  What is on your holiday shopping list this season?

This is a sponsored post through a Mom Bloggers Club member program. I received a gift card in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed are purely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment