Monday, November 19, 2012

CVS ~ 13 items for $0.83 !!! SCORE!

 There is a ton of items available at CVS this week that are free or very cheap after Extra Care Bucks!  I haven't been making my weekly trips to CVS lately so I didn't have any ECB's to roll into this transaction!
               I had every intention of going yesterday but didn't make it.  I fully expected everything to be out of stock when I arrived this morning.  I was surprised when the manager told me they are substituting products this year instead of issuing rainchecks!
My Order Included:
Sparkle Paper Towel                   $1.00
Charmin Basic Toilet Paper       $0.99
Coke 1.25 Liter                          $0.99
Powerade                                      $1
Starbucks Refresher                    $1.50
Starbucks Double Shot                $1.99
Belvita Breakfast Bars                 $2.49
Hot Wheel Car                             $1
U Kotex Pantiliners 18ct            $1.49
Haviland Thin Mints                     $0.88


Substituted Items:
Nature Valley Protein Bar ~ Nature Valley Granola Bars        $2.99
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks ~ Gold Emblem Fruit Snacks      $2
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Box ~ Kraft Mac n' Cheese in a Cup!   $0.99

My total with tax and everything was $20.21
ExtraCare Bucks to use on my next trip = $19.50
13 items for ONLY $0.83!!


I had FREE products coupons for the Pepsi & Skittles they are not included in the total for 13 items for $0.83!

Do you plan to go to CVS to take advantage of this sale this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment