Monday, November 12, 2012

2nd Annual Burelson Wine Crawl ~ My Adventure!


       This past Saturday my family packed in my truck and drove up north to Burleson, TX!!  I was excited to discover this quaint town with a ton of charm!  Once we arrived and parked, I could hear a great band playing music! Wine, music, and some shopping mixed in made for a wonderful evening. 

       Event sponsors each had a tent showcasing their goods all the way down Bufford St.  Your  ticket included 10 tasting vouchers to visit the winery's booth of your choice!  Quite a bargain for the $20 ticket admission price.  Also included is a free commemorative wine glass and a goodie bag full of offers to local vendors!


      I was able to sample the delectable offerings from 5 different wineries including Lost Oak Winery, Barking Rocks Winery, D'Vine Winery,  Times Ten Cellars and Sunset Winery. 

                             Nissan of Burleson had a few of their new cars and trucks on display!

     The Burleson Wine Crawl had some amazing food trucks including Eat Jo Dawgs, Gepetto's Pizza, and Hummingbird Sweet Shoppe!
          My kids made a beeline directly to the kidz zone! Engles Bounce Houses provided great entertainment for the kiddos. There was also balloons and face painting for the little ones!
            My family had a great evening together! I love to attend local events to support small local businesses.  These companies keep your dollars local to support and and encourage growth within your community!
          


         I received an amazing bag of goodies for attending including one of my favorite wines ~ White Mosaic from Lost Oak Winery! A box full of tasty delicious popcorn treats from Moretti's Gourmet Popcorn & Sweets.  A gift card for The Ritz Salon & Spa for a future visit.  A gift certificate for a photography session from Beautiful Evolutions Photography and several discount coupons for local Burleson businesses!

       Keep your eyes on the blog for my reviews of my experience at The Ritz Salon & Spa & my families photo session at Beautiful Evolutions Photography!

       Do you have any local festivals or celebrations in your home town?



1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a BLAST!! Maybe next year we should make it a girl's trip?! ;)

    ReplyDelete