Sunday, October 28, 2012

What Should You Buy Your Husband Who Has It All?

           This time every year I start to rack my brains trying to figure out what I should buy my husband for the holidays.  He is one of those guys who has everything and is so hard to buy gifts for!  Each year I try to out do myself and come up with a better gift than the year before.  One year I bought him tickets to a Nascar race along with pit passes. He was beyond excited and it was a nice weekend getaway for us both.  Back then we only had one baby and could afford more extravagant gifts.   Fast forward a few years.  We are now a family of six.  Most of our holiday budget goes towards gifts to put a smile on our children's face!  This year I want to buy him a few things he really needs.  Men's ties are universal gift.  All men need to have at least one good tie in the closet!  My husband is a rare breed. He actually LOVES to get dressed up in a suit! In his profession though he hardly ever has a need to wear a suit and tie.  Working in rocket world means he gets really dirty.  Most days he wears cargo shorts and a t-shirt. On the weekends he likes to dress up a little to go out to dinner and dancing.  I was searching online and came across Dunhill's range of Designer Ties.  I really love the tie pictured above and think it would look great with a pair of khakis or a well tailored suit!

Men love designer watches I think it would be perfect for him to have a nice watch to wear with his suit and tie to complete his outfit.  I particularly love the square face on this watch along with the dark band.
        My husband totes his Ipad back and forth to work on a regular basis.  I decided it would be a good idea to  get him a case to carry it in to help protect his Ipad against damage, while its jostled around during his commute.   Let me tell you... leather wallets and laptop/ Ipad cases are hard to find!  I stumbled upon this brown leather iPad case and fell in love with it immediately.  The masculine classic design will make my husband proud to show off to his co-workers!

What gifts will be under the Christmas tree for your husband this holiday season?

I received monetary compensation for this post. All opinions are purely my own.

1 comment:

  1. I am having a REALLY hard time deciding on something for my husband. As much as he needs a new computer, I am not willing to spend the money on one.

    I think the iPad case would be great for your husband!

    ReplyDelete