Monday, October 22, 2012

5 Winners ~ Muir Glen Harvest Reserve Kit


            Muir Glen Organic produces some of the most delightful products available.  Since 1991 ~  Muir Glen has been growing fresh tomatoes on the vine. All Muir Glen tomatoes are grown organically and packed without any chemical additives. You can rest assured when you see the distinctive USDA Organic seal

        These tomatoes will be the star ingredient in any dish. I always keep a few cans on hand in the pantry and use them to make bruschetta or a big pot of chili.

Muir Glen Harvest Reserve Kit contains:
  • One 14.5 oz can Reserve Harvest Sunset Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
  • One 14.5 oz can Reserve Harvest Sunset Organic Diced Tomatoes
  • One 14.5 oz can Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
  • One 14.5 oz can Muir Glen Organic No-Salt Added Diced Tomatoes
  • A recipe booklet featuring a variety of recipes created by award-winning chefs from around the country made with the 2011 Reserve Tomatoes
WIN IT !!
Five Readers Will Win a Muir Glen Harvest Reserve Kit!

 Mandatory Entry:
Leave a comment below stating what you would make with your Muir Glen Harvest Kit if you won!


The giveaway will end at 11:59PM EST on 10/23/12. The winner will be selected by random.org! If you post an anonymous comment, leave your email address so I can contact you, if your a winner! Giveaway is open to residents of the Continental United States.

I received no compensation for this post. All views contained are purely my own.

54 comments:

  1. I would make homemade spaghetti sauce!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like it would be an amazing addition to my baked ziti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would make some of my famous sauce and use the ones with the chilis to make some salsa. Perfect for our family as my heratige is Italian and my husband was born in Mexico! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would make homemade sauce to go with my meatballs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would make baked spaghetti, or I've also been wanting to try spaghetti tacos.

    mummyshope@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. homemade spaghetti sauce or goulash

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have my sweetheart make his AWESOME home made meat sauce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would make two types of salsa, one spicy for me and one mild for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd make Chili!

    wbailey113 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'd make chili with it!!!!!!!!!! stacey irvin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Either chili or spaghetti! jaquelynbennett@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lasagna! Or even spaghetti! :) Too many options to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'd make some delicious rice and beans! thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I love the fire roasted! I make a yummy chicken dish with cubed chicken, the fire roasted tomaters, and cream cheese, over pasta! Super tasty and comforting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing beats a big pot of chili in the fall and winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I would make spaghetti sauce. It sounds like it would be wonderful!
    mrsloisannjones@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love it to make lasagna!
    ssehorn123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love making Chili so this would be good for that.
    monoelm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. probably would make spaghetti sauce with it.

    aaronejones36@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. YUM! We love good! HA HA HA

    Mommasbacon at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd probably make spaghetti sauce!! :)

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would make chill!!!

    Nicole H - nkwhenney@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd make this olive oil, tomato, veggie, Parmesan pasta dish--so yummy!
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Spaghetti sauce with some...salsa with the green chile tomatoes

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would be baking a home made enchilada bake!

    mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Chili sounds good, or baked ziti, soup, mmmm I need their booklet :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would make turkey chili!

    skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Probably some salsa and tortellini soup (veg broth, tomato, fresh spinach, garlic, tortellini!)
    Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would make chili. kbrooke2007 AT gmail DOT COM

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would make chili:)

    farmgirl33@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. kemberley crosswhiteOctober 23, 2012 at 12:28 PM

    i would make homemade lasagna :)
    senior06chs@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would make lasagna or a casserole.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would make chili
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd make spaghetti and chili. Thanks for the giveaway.


    p_halligan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would make chili
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yum I was reading what everyone else wrote I'm not sure if I would make salsa, chili or spagettie sauce!@! it all sounds so good!!

    savannahm1987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would make a nice pot of tomato sauce for my pasta dinners and the next day use this for a pot of vegetarian chili.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'd make Chili for a chili day :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would make my homemade spaghetti sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  40. would make some great spaghetti sauce!!!!!!!!!! stacey irvin

    ReplyDelete
  41. Chili in the crockpot. MMMMM
    tnxns09 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would make a big pot of chili with beef and beans

    ReplyDelete
  43. So many choices. I would make something impressively italian.

    ReplyDelete
  44. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete