Monday, September 3, 2012

TextBooks Are Affordable with CampusBookRentals.com

CampusBookRentals.com - West Haven, UT


         Most of you know I'm a mother to 4 kids!  But, I wonder if you know.... I'm also a college student!  It's always been  a personal goal of mind to obtain my degree.   After years of putting it off and creating excuses... I decided to just do it!   Aside from tuition, which is outrageous!   I was floored by the cost of books! For my first semester, I enrolled in three classes. The three books I needed for my classes, at my campus bookstore cost $589.   Ok.... so they were thick books!  What really makes them SO EXPENSIVE???   I prefer to rent my textbooks for two reasons! The first is obvious! It's so much cheaper!   The second reason is because its the eco-friendly thing to do. Renting books helps save paper and in turn saves trees!

          Shopping with CampusBookRentals.com can save you up to 90%!  If you are fresh out of high school or attending college later in life like myself,  you need to pinch pennies! CampusBookRenatls.com can help you do just that!


Why I Trust CampusBookRentals.com:


Business Management is my major!
This semester I need this book for one of my classes!

Entrepreneurship: Starting and Operating a Small Business (3rd Edition), Steve Mariotti, Caroline Glackin, 0132784084

Entrepreneurship: Starting and Operating a Small Business (3rd Edition) by Steve Mariotti.At my campus bookstore its costs $177.  I can rent the same book through CampusBookRentals.com for $51.22. That's a huge savings & free shipping both ways! Check out this informative video!


              As if the savings and no hassle shipping and returns aren't enough to make you order from CampusBookRentals.com, I know this will!   For each textbook rented online, CampusBookRentals.com donates to Operation Smile!   Operation Smile provides funds and support for children and their families born with a cleft lip.  These families wouldn't receive the surgeries and treatment they desperately need, if it wasn't for Operation Smile.  Order you textbooks from CampusBookRentals.com and feel great from the inside out,  knowing your choices help make Operation Smile a success!

Connect with CampusBookRentals.com on Facebook & Twitter!

I was compensated for this post. However all opinions are my own. I only recommend a product/company that I would patronize myself!

1 comment:

  1. That is a HUGE savings! WHEN I go back to finish my degree, I'll definitely be renting my books!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete