Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Oral-B Professional Precision 1000 Toothbrush {Review}

    Once I started researching about ways to live a healthier lifestyle.   I was amazed to discover how the health of your teeth, directly affect the rest of your body.   Effective brushing and overall oral health are extremely important to prevent gingivitis and bacteria from growing in your mouth!

  I'm a couponer at heart and have enough manual tooth brushes to last me a lifetime. My husband has wanted an electric toothbrush for years but I wasn't willing to spend the extra money! To say he was excited for my review would be a gross under-statement!


   Once you remove the toothbrush for the package, the brush head snaps right on.   You can run the toothbrush on batteries or charge it with the electric charger included in the box! Then your ready to brush!

Oral-B Professional Precision 1000 Features:
  • Indicator Bristles
  • Precisions Brush Head
  • Waterproof Ergonomic Handle
  • Professional Timer
  • Charge Level Display
  • Portable Charging Station

       Oral-B Professional Precision 1000 is very quiet. I like the design of the handle and the ridges that prevent it from slipping when your hands are wet.  I think the brush head is a bit small compared to what I prefer but you can purchase alternate brushheads. I'm hoping to find one that is a bit larger.  Cleaning my teeth was effortless with this electric toothbrush. It was strange at first to just hold my hand still, as the toothbrush did all the work. Overall, this toothbrush effectively cleaned my teeth and freshened my breath! I give it two thumbs up! I'm eager to visit my dental hygienist! I want to verify Oral-B's claim of 5x better cleaning at the gumline! I want  to see if she can also see the difference ~  I have noticed in the health of my gums.


Connect with Oral-B on Facebook & Twitter!

I received a free toothbrush to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I have an Oral B Professional & I would never go back to a manual toothbrush!

    ReplyDelete