Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hearts For Hearts Girls {Toy Review}


        Heart For Heart Girls are beautiful dolls by Playmate Toys! Each doll is inspired by a real child from around the world! These dolls are a vessel to inspire change around  the world one heart at a time! Sponsored by MommyParties ~ My kids and I were given the opportunity to host  a Heart For Heart Girls party at our home!  We received these goodies to share with my daughter's friends!

         Each guest received a goodie bag containing a chic black and purple bracelet, a Heart For Heart Girls Passport,  and a coupon postcard for $5 off any doll purchased on hearts4heartsgirls.com!  I have a couple of coupons codes to share with my readers, please email me at marlazick@aol.com if you would like one! One lucky guest was able to take home her own, Heart For Heart doll.   Heart For Heart Girls can be purchased online at http://www.hearts4heartsgirls.com/, Toys' R Us, and Target!

I would like to introduce you all 8 Heart For Heart dolls:
  • Dell is from the United States and speaks English!
  • Najhi is from India and speaks Hindi
  • Lilian is from Belarus and speaks Belarusian
  • Tipi is from Laos and speaks Lao
  • Consuelo is from Mexico and speaks Spanish
  • Rahel is from Ethiopia and speaks Amharic
  • Zelia is from Brazil and speaks Portuguese
  • Lauryce is from New Orleans and speaks Creole

    
         My daughter's favorite is Lauryce from new Orleans!  Her life like facial features, pretty blonde hair, and beautiful pastel dress made her lovable from first sight!   Each Heart For Heart Girl comes with a friendship bracelet, comb, and storybook explaining the intricacies of her life.


              Heart For Heart dolls allow me to introduce my girls to other cultures, languages, and fashions from around the world!  A portion of the purchase price from each doll is also donated to World Vision. This amazing organization provides programs to enrich the lives of girls around the world!  We had a great afternoon doing girly stuff, painting our nails, and playing games.  I made several different snacks for the party! The girls decided they like mexican cuisine the best! I would have to agree!! A special thanks to MommyParties for giving my family a chance to share Heart For Heart Girls with our friends and family!


          Connect with Heart For Heart Girls On Facebook

I was selected to be a MommyParties host as part of a promotional program with MomSelect. All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment