Monday, September 24, 2012

Halloween Treats from SmileyCookie.com


              Halloween is a major holiday in our house! It's fun for the kids to get dressed up in costume and go door to door collecting goodies from the neighbors.  They love to look through their sweets and treats deciding on what to eat first! My favorite part of Halloween is cookies! When I say cookies... I mean SMILEY COOKIES!  They are irresistible to me!

                Smiley Cookies are great to bring to your child's classroom Halloween celebration because they are baked in a nut-free facility! You can purchase these Halloween treats by the bag full or individually wrapped!  Each bag contains 18 ~ 2.5 inch Jack O' Lantern Cookies for $14.99.   They ship easily in  the cute smiley box shown above.  I upcycle my smiley packaging into a picture box! I normally pay $8-$10 for a picture storage box, for a few dollars more I splurge on a sweet treat! 

Enter Code : BLOG10 to receive 10% off your order at SmileyCookie.com!
(Saving available only on unwrapped cookie gifts)

           You can purchase (40) ~ 2.5 ' Jack O' Lantern Cookies individually wrapped for $29.99.  These are great to include in classroom treat bags, place in a basket on your office desk to share with your co-workers, or keep in your pantry to enjoy one at a time!

     Each Smiley Cookie is made and frosted by hand.  They feature the same tasty frosting and sweet sugar cookie ~  you have come to love when visiting your local Eat & Park restaurant!  If you come to my door this Halloween.  You will find me enjoying a Jack O' Lantern Smiley Cookie while passing out goodies to trick-or-treaters! If I don't eat them all before you stop by .... I might just share one with you!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. They look and sound great! Who doesn't love cookies!

    ReplyDelete