Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Genghis Grill ~ Build Your Own Stir Fry!

     One of my favorite things about moving to Texas is discovering so many new restaurants!  Genghis Grill is a build-your-own stir fry restaurant. You get to choose from 80 different fresh ingredients to build your own bowl.


You watch as Genghis Grill ~ grill masters cook your order to perfection!















This teriyaki chicken bowl looks amazing! What would you add to your bowl to create the ultimate stir-fry?   I'm so excited to visit for my husbands birthday coming up soon!

Sign up here to become a Khan's Klub member, and receive a free birthday bowl, and other great offers!  Click Here to find a Genghis Grill near you!

Connect with Genghis Grill on Facebook & Twitter
I received a gift card for participating in this campaign. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment