Monday, September 24, 2012

FLOW ~ The World's First Ever Preforated Cutting Board {#Spon}

         Created by Simpleware: FLOW is the world's first perforated cutting board!  Chef Peter Hauser was frustrated time and time again to lose all of the tasty juices when slicing a steak.  He consulted with, Ola Ahlmen, to help bring this idea to fruition!



          FLOW is designed to allow the juices from the foods your cutting, to FLOW through the perforations and collect in the tray below.  From there your possibilities are endless!   You can use the juices from your meat, to create tasty sauces and gravies to accompany your meal.  If you are cutting fruit save the juices to add to your smoothies, homemade ice cream, or spritzers! 

Benefits of FLOW~ World's First Ever Perforated Cutting Board

  • High Quality FDA approved cutting board materials
  • BPA FREE
  • Reduces health risks of contamination
  • Easy clean up and storage
  • Nonskid rubber feet
  • Dishwasher safe

               On a normal day, I like to have a grapefruit for breakfast.  The mess it makes is a job to clean up.  The counter is sticky and the juices start to run down the front of my cabinets.  Then, I got the bright idea to use my cutting board.  I know... I'm a slow to pick up on the obvious.   I'm just not a morning person.  The cutting board didn't work very well either.  The juices ran off the side of the board making the counter slick and slippery.  Sitting in those juices, the board began to slide.  I almost cut myself just trying to eat breakfast.  Not to mention, my favorite part of the grapefruit ~ the juice, was wasted!  

       In addition to capturing juices from your food,  FLOW serves as an essential tool to keep your kitchen clean.  Germs, bacteria, and viruses are prevalent on counter tops.  Think about how many items and food come in contact with your kitchen counters. The counter is then  cleaned with a sponge or rag.   This deposits all those germs and bacteria on every surface the sponge touches after the initial clean up.  Then, the sponge sits at your sink where the bacteria continues to grow and the process begins again.  FLOW allows you to keep all of your food contained on the board, the juices collect in the bottom, not all over your counter.   This makes clean up easy peasy.  Simply place FLOW in your dishwasher and clean up is a breeze. Your kitchen and counters are clean and haven't been contaminated during the meal making process!

       KickStarter allows inventors to raise funds to enable their product to be introduced to consumers.  Backers can pledge $1 or more to fund the development and production of  FLOW.   

Pledge $20 to receive:
(1)FLOW by Simpleware perforated cutting board and a special thank you.
Free shipping to residents of USA is included!
Pledge more to receive additional cutting boards!


                          CLICK HERE to Order FLOW by Simpleware!
I received monetary compensation to participate in this campaign. All opinions are my own

13 comments:

  1. I am glad to find one that I can easily use and throw in the dishwasher. Mine now doesn't fit in my sink so I have to go outside and clean it so this one looks great since I can rinse then dishwash it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous feature! I would definitely take advantage of the juices that, in the past, were wasted. However, my favorite feature is the fact that FLOW by Simpleware "Reduces health risks of contamination"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a creative solution to a typical problem. I'm not much of a cook but I bet my husband would love to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great idea. I always have a flood when chopping tomatoes and such.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the idea behind the FLOW! My Dad would love one for Christmas! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! This is awesome! I love that it keeps the juices for cooking but I also love that it keeps them from spilling out onto the counter -- a double win!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool looking, all of our cutting boards are wood so they are hard to care for....I am going to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is pretty cool, makes you think 'man, why didn't I think of that?!'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! this is a great idea!! Very cool looking. Great review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also blogged about this and truly think it is a cool product

    ReplyDelete