Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit Review

     Rubbermaid has outdone themselves again! Introducing The Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit! Just in time for school for school to start Rubbermaid has come up with an innovative way to organize your lunch bag!  The LunchBlox features a large container on bottom with a reusable ice pack that snaps into place on top, and then a couple of smaller individual containers that snap on top to create a LunchBlox!  Perfect for keeping your lunch chilled and organized!

Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit is:
  • Microwave Safe
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Freezer Safe
  • BPA - Free

     When I opened this package up after the mailman delivered it, the kids began screaming "Mine,Mine" Everyone wanted to claim the LunchBlox for themselves for school this year!  I love the reusable Blue Ice to keep things on the bottom and the top cool and at the right temperature!  The bottom container perfectly fits a sandwich  - the item of choice for a packed lunch in our house!  The Side & Snack Containers are a gauge for a perfect portion size! I like to use them to pack grapes, carrots, and nuts for my kids.  The kids all love it and I plan to purchase a couple so I can interchange the containers on top with multiple LunchBlox! LunchBlox are very easy to clean after use. I simply popped them in the dishwasher each night, they are ready to go in the morning! LunchBlox are very convenient and a must-have for any busy mom!   As for me, a person with OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)  who really doesn't like my food on a plate to touch each other, The LunchBlox is a brillant invention!

The LunchBlox Sandwich Kit is currently available for purchase at Rubbermaid.com, Target, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie, HEB, other grocery stores and select Wal-Mart stores! Rubbermaid LunchBlox sells for $12.99.  However, I spotted some at my local Target for much lower!



Follow Rubbermaid on Facebook & Twitter
I received a sample to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I follow Rubbermaid on facebook! I also follow Saving U Green!
    I have a picky kid this would be great for!
    caperry7779@yahoo.com
    Thanks for the chance to enter!

    ReplyDelete