Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pin It to Win It! Oransi Refrigerator Ionic Air Purifier ($39 ARV)

            Oransi  offers the best green cleaning products around!  Located in Austin Texas, just a hop skip, and a jump from me. They offer sensible products for your home. All the while, being proactive to protect our environment! I was offered the opportunity to review their ionic air purifier for the refrigerator and offer a great giveaway for you ~ my lucky readers! So here are the specs on the refrigerator air purifier from Oransi!

Technical Specifications

  • Patented Piezo-electric ionizer (ozone safe - 0.011 ppm, that’s more than 78% below the FDA limit)
  • Micro CPU controls the operation of the air purifier to cycle between on/off mode
  • LED display indicates mode of operation
  • Noise Level: Silent
  • Dimensions: 4” x 2.8” x 2.5”
  • Weight: 0.2 lbs
  • Power: 0.1 watts, 2 AA batteries (45-90 day life)
  • Warranty: 1 year
  • Certifications: CE, GS, RoHS
  • User's Manual
          Delivered safely by my friendly mailman, I was surprised at the petite size of the air purifier!  Just a bit bigger than the size of a baseball. Oransi has managed to pack all the amazing features your need to keep your refrigerator smelling nice and fresh into a small appliance! There is nothing worse than the smell of leftover cooked veggies like asparagus and broccoli surfing around your refrigerator. You open up the fridge door and the smell just smacks you in the face! No thank you.... its enough to make me loose my appetite in a second! I put Oransi's refrigerator air purifier to the test! It passed with flying colors.  In just a short period of time, I noticed my refrigerator was completely odorless.  Some other great features are its completely silent, prevents mildew, kills bacteria, and sterilizes your fridge every 2 hours.   All these great features wrapped in a small little appliance for only $39! On sale now for $29.  Better yet... you can win one for yourself! For an easy entry ~ Pin the picture above to your board on Pinterest!

Give rafflecopter a second to load, then complete the easy steps to enter to win your own!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for participating & Good Luck!

      Delete
  2. I guess I won't be entering this contest- enough going on in my life that I don't need to add pinterest to it. Very disappointing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize! This contest on Pinterest was at the request of the sponsor. I have several other giveaways with easy entries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to put different word in the 4 Tweet . But put your contest on pinterest with a picture from their site .

    ReplyDelete