Thursday, August 9, 2012

Waterstone Salon in Austin TX ~ Win a FREE Haircut/Highlight or Color

If you’re close to me, you know that I have very little me time. I’m lucky to get my hair cut twice a year, and I’m sure 90% of the moms reading this feel the same way.
That’s why I was really excited to hear about Waterstone Salon! They’re located in downtown Austin on Guadalupe Street. They offer a full line of services from cut, color & style. They just recently started on-site daycare! Yes, that’s right. They will watch your children while you have some me time.
See Central Texas Mom’s review of Waterstone Salon here.
One lucky winner will receive a cut/color or highlights and free on-site childcare at Waterstone Salon!

Hosted by Central Texas Mom
Co-hosted by Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's, Coupons and Freebies in TX, and Saving U Green.
Giveaway ends August 29th at 11:59pm, open to US residents only, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Saving U Green is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.

3 comments:

  1. This would b so great to win!!
    Lori M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an extra special Mom treat and conveniently located in central Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I desperately need a haircut...would love to win :)

    ReplyDelete