Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mrs. Cubbinson's Texas Toast Croutons Review

  I've featured Mrs. Cubbison's before on the blog and was excited to see the newest addition to the family, Texas Toast Croutons! The temperature gets out of control here and the last thing on my mind is turning on the oven. On an average evening at my house, hubs will throw some meat on the grill and I make a salad. It's a perfect no muss no fuss dinner!

According to Mrs.Cubbinson's Website:
Texas Toast Croutons - These croutons are made from freshly baked, authentic Texas Toast bread that’s cut extra-large, then toasted and seasoned. Their 'tender bite' texture is a great alternative to traditional croutons for soups, salads, and creative entrées.

     The great thing about salads is everyone can customize their own! The overall consensus in our house is regardless of how you like your salad, the more croutons the better!  I choose Mrs. Cubbison's because the seasonings are spot on. I love the butter and garlic flavors, and how they compliments the natural flavors of my salad greens.  Mrs.Cubbinson's Texas Toast Croutons are big pieces of Texas Toast baked to perfection so they are crispy on the outside, but tender on the inside.  I'm also a huge fan of Mrs.Cubbinson's Southwestern Flavor Tortilla Strips the are the perfect topper to a taco salad. They also were amazing in my homemade tortilla soup! They flavor possibilities are endless with Mrs.Cubbison's!
I received a sample to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment