Monday, June 4, 2012

G.H .Cretors Popped Corn Review

G.H Cretors Popped Corn is available in these flavors:
  • Chicago Mix
  • Just the Caramel Corn
  • Just the Cheese Corn
  • Caramel Nut Crunch
  • Kettle Corn

           The G.H Cretors family has been creating delicious popped corn since 1885.  That is when great grandpa Cretors, invented the popcorn machine. Since then, 5 generations have continued the tradition of making tasty popped corn, one batch at a time.  G.H. Cretors popped corn is all natural, kosher, and contains no gluten or GMOs!


            I received a sample pack containing, each of the five flavors offered by G.H Cretors!  The first thing I noticed when I opened up the package was  ~  the enormous size of each piece of popped corn.  The popped corn was light and fluffy.  The popped corn didn't have the hard hulls like some of the other bagged popped corn, I have had in the past.

         Just the Cheese Corn was delicious.  The real cheese flavor was obvious from the first bite. Another plus was no cheesy residue on mine or my kids fingers!  My family had a blast sampling the other flavors.  Kettle Corn is a perfect balance of tangy sweet between the cane sugar and sea salt!  The mixture of almonds and cashews make G.H. Cretors - Caramel Nut Crunch the perfect blend of sweet and nuttiness! My absolute favorite out of all flavors is G.H Cretors Chicago Mix.  It's the best of both worlds!  A mixture of Just the Caramel Corn & Just the Cheese Corn.    It's a flavor adventure!   I literally finished an entire bag myself, while watching a movie.  With each handful, I didn't know weather to expect a sweet or cheesy mouthful.  High quality, all natural popped corn at its best! 

G.H. Cretors is available online through Amazon.com 

Click here to find in a store near you!


Connect with G.H. Cretors on Facebook!
I received a sample to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment