Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CraveBox Monthly Subscription Service~ Get a surprise each month!

              It's so easy as a mother to put others wants and needs before your own.  I've found an inexpensive treat for myself! Each month, I receive a surprise package delivered directly to my door.  For $10 each month my CraveBox contains 4-5 products to samples ranging from sweets to skincare, and everything in between!  All of the fun things I love to sample, but would normally pass up for myself. CraveBox is my gift to myself ... from myself! I can afford to spoil myself for $10 !!


The May CraveBox contains:

Lipton Tea & Honey 0.13 oz sample & coupon
SunSweet Plum Amazins 1.0 oz ~ 2 packages
SkinTersection Intense Repair Cream 2 fl oz
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub Coconut Lime 18 oz
GuyLian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates 2.29 oz

I'm eager to sample all of the products, especially Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub!! What is a product you would like to receive in an upcoming CraveBox?

If you would like to sign up for CraveBox. Visit http://www.cravebox.com/


Connect with CraveBox on Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment