Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wheat Thins Review ~ New Flavors Spicy Buffalo & Zesty Salsa

           I'm a snacker! I will admit it. After I get the kiddos to bed at night, I like to grab something to munch on! It's the only responsible thing to do when the crunch is calling!! There are several reasons I prefer Wheat Thins. Wheat Thins are made with whole grain wheat flour and do not contain high fructose corn syrup! I'm excited to introduce you to the new arrivals in the Wheat Thins Family!! ~ Spicy Buffalo and Zesty Salsa! 


     Spicy Buffalo Wheat Thins brings the flavors from your favorite chicken wings. The sweet and spicy cayenne flavor is balanced out by the salty crunch of the Wheat Thins. My family and I loved these! The only thing missing was the blue cheese dressing! Spicy Buffalo Wheat Thins would be great to enjoy while watching your favorite sporting event with friends. I really enjoyed the perfect amount of spicy flavoring and it wasn't overpowering or to hot for your taste buds. My 5 and 6 year old kids were able to eat them and asked for more ! I was definitely surprised they enjoyed Spicy Buffalo Wheat Thins!! Especially since they consider soda "spicy" !!  The carbonation burns their tongues! Tracy Morgan from "30 Rock " is so funny in the new Spicy Buffalo Wheat Thins commercial! Don't you think so?












 

        Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa is a zesty party in your mouth!  As soon as I crunched my first bite, the tangy zip of the cracker was vibrant and bright.  Zesty Salsa Wheat Thins have a bold kick from the green peppers and other spices.  Can you see in close up picture of the Wheat Thins,  the specks of green bell peppers?  These are perfect plain right out of the box ~  just like Spicy Buffalo Wheat Thins.  If you want to jazz it up a bit for yourself or when friends come over.  Take a brick of softened cream cheese on a platter, spread some fresh salsa over the top.   Use Zesty Salsa Wheat Thins to scoop up the cream cheese/ salsa mixture! Yummy!  My family loves the two new bold flavors of Wheat Thins! Have you tried either variety? Which do you think your family would prefer?

      Connect with Nabisco Wheat Thins on Facebook & Twitter
I received a sample to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment