Monday, May 28, 2012

Discover your style profile with StyleUnited !

SheSpeaksbutton
       StyleUnited is a new fashion and beauty website brought to you by Proctor & Gamble! Fabulous brands like Olay and Frederic Fakkai collaborate to bring you the latest information to keep your StyleUnited!

     I was introduced to StyleUnited through the Shespeaks Blogger program.  It took two seconds to sign up and create an account! You can sign up for your own StyleUnited account here! Style 360, features quizzes to narrow down your specific results and compile My StyleFile.  Style 360 contains four categories including Fashion Focus, Mad for Makeup, Skin Deep, and Hair Affair!!  With each quiz, you receive a tip pertaining directly to you! I was very interested in skincare info.  A tip I came across stated ~ more than one cocktail per day can increase oil production and lead to larger pores.  I didn't know that and found it quite interesting!

          StyleUnited features hundreds of articles & how to videos to help you pull off the latest fashion and beauty styles.  I love the videos. I'm a visual person and find how-to videos extremely helpful! Especially  when I'm learning how to apply make up for a new look.  StyleUnited also allows your to compile your inner circle. Your own group of friends to be able to share tips and thoughts about the latest trends!

                                                      WIN IT!!
Each new member of StyleUnited will be entered for a chance to win a $500 Gift Card! Follow these easy steps to enter!

Enter the StyleUnited New View, New You Giveaway

Step 1: Join StyleUnited.com
Step 2: Tell us you joined StyleUnited by commenting on this SheSpeaks blog post.
PRIZES
Two lucky winners will be chosen at random to win a $500 gift card for Macy's or Nordstrom - winner's choice!
I received a gift code for my participation in this SheSpeaks blogger program.

4 comments:

  1. It's a good thing I don't drink cocktails! My pores are big enough as is!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this site! The quizzes are so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really getting into the new site, great review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The inner circle helps out when you have freinds who can be honest with you but still private

    ReplyDelete