Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tropicana Perfect Pick Sweepstakes & My Florida Roadtrip

      Breakfast is one of our favorite meals.   Most weekend mornings, I will make a huge breakfast for my family.   I rotate between pancakes, french toast, eggs and sausage gravy and homemade biscuits!   Regardless of the food, our beverage of choice is Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice!

When I think of Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice, my thoughts automatically go to the memories of my families roadtrip from Ohio to Florida, when I was 14 years old. My dad, stepmom, grandma, sister, and I all piled into a van and the journey began. For some odd reason, my dad decided we should drive the ENTIRE 24 hour trip straight through without stopping to sleep. The adults took turns sleeping while the others drove. My sister and I tried to entertain ourselves, playing silly games and sleeping. I can remember asking the dreaded question over and over... "Dad, are we there yet?" That trip was the longest drive of my entire life! And then in the horizon I seen a beautiful sight...


  Rows and rows of beautiful orange trees. I wish we could have stopped on the side of the road, picked and ate a fresh orange right from the tree. My next sight was the beautiful "Welcome to Florida" sign on the side of the road, when we crossed into the state! We pulled into the state welcome center, to enjoy a complimentary glass of fresh squeezed 100% pure Florida orange juice. The flavor was so fresh and pure! Sweet and a bit of tartness! We piled back in the van to finish the drive to my uncles house in Fort Lauderdale. While in the great state of Florida, we went to see Mickey Mouse, walked the beach in Fort Lauderdale and spent time visiting with family. We had such as great time! We brought crates of oranges and grapefruits, along with some great pictures of our vacation, back to Ohio with us. The good news for you and the rest of America is Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice can be found in grocery stores around the country! You can have a taste of Florida's best asset in your glass, to enjoy with your breakfast or on any occasion!

Tropicana is hosting The Perfect Pick Sweepstakes! Do you feel lucky? Like Tropicana on Facebook, then visit the "Sweeps" tab to pick the juiciest orange from the tree. One person to select the lucky orange, will win a trip to visit Sarasota, Florida! 99 winners will also win a years supply of Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice! That is alot of orange juice!! It only takes two second to enter, and you can't win if you don't enter Tropicana's Perfect Pick Sweepstakes!
 


          Do you like Tropicana on Facebook? Click the "Like" button to see all of Tropicana's updates in your Facebook Feed.   Do you want to  win a trip to Sarasota Florida or a year supply of Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice? You can enter to win on Tropicana's Facebook Page  ~ The Tropicana Perfect Sweepstakes!Good Luck!!

I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Tropicana blogging program, to earn My SocialMoms Rewards Points. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. To read more posts on this topic, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment