Saturday, April 21, 2012

R.W Knudsen Family Review

             R.W. Knudsen has been producing top quality, all natural and organic beverages since 1961. Utilizing only the freshest ingredients from around the world. The R.W.Knudsen Family is committed to providing only the best and actually requires an affidavit from growers certifying the process used to grow their bounty!  That is very impressive to me! I prefer farm to table and when that isn't possible I can rely on R.W.Knudsen Family products, because they believe in the same principles!
                I was sent an assortment of product to sample. I was so excited to try the new Sparkling Essence! Sparkling Essence is organic fruit juice infused with sparkling spring water to create a zero calorie refreshing beverage.  Available in mint, lemon,cucumber and blueberry. These drinks have became my staple after a great workout. A tiny bit sweet and refreshing! I really enjoy all of the flavors but prefer blueberry the most! I love the ability to have an alternative to water that is all natural, and contains no added sugar, no calories, or caffeine. My kids also loved Sparkling Essence! They only have caffeinated beverages on rare occasions. To here my son giggle from "the tingly" on his tongue from the sparkling water was priceless.  In addition to these drinks, you can also find the R.W.Knudsen Family Products ~  all natural juice, light juice, juice boxes, Sensible Sippers, and  Simply Nutritious ~ a juice containing herbal ingredients and nutrients!  For those of you looking for a healthy alternative to replenish fluids after a workout, R.W. Knudsen has you covered with Recharge. Recharge contains no added sugar, or artificial colors or flavors! Have you tried any R.W.Knudsen Family products? Leave a comment below, I'm curious to learn what your favorite product is!

Connect with R.W. Knudsen on Facebook & Twitter
I received a sample to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment