Saturday, April 14, 2012

Just For Men Autostop Review

        I was approached to review the newest product in the Just For Men product line.   Immediately I jumped at the chance to try it out. Just For Men products have been around as long as I can remember!  I was hoping to find a product with a natural hair color result. You be the judge!

My handsome husband prior to using Just For Men Autostop!  People make hurtful comments in regards to the white patches of hair in his hair and beard.  They think they are being funny making jokes about how old is he getting, but in reality ~ the patches are caused by vitiligo aka. - The Michael Jackson disease.   For an unknown reason, areas of his skin no longer produce pigment leaving white hair in his hair and beard.  He tries to play they macho roll.   But, I know how much the white patches of hair affects his confidence about his appearance.


    Just For Men AutoStop is formulated to achieve the target color and AutoStop to give a natural hair color.  Just For Men AutoStop contains no ammonia or peroxide! The no mix tube prevents a mess by keeping coloring from spilling over on your counter.  The unique comb in applicator makes applying the product super easy.   Simply comb in and shampoo out after 10 minutes.   Just For Men AutoStop is available in 5 different shades ranging from Light Brown to Jet Black.  If you are unsure of what shade would work best, you can utilize The Just For Men AutoStop Shade Selector!  My husband used Light Brown!   We are very happy with the end result.   I love the subtle change it made in his appearance.  Nice and natural! I think Just For Men AutoStop covering his white hairs make him look younger! What do you think?


                       Just For Men AutoStop can be found at CVS and Walgreens!

                  Click here to print a coupon for $3/1 package of just For Men AutoStop
  
Just For Men AutoStop offers a mail in rebate to try the product risk free!


I received a sample to facilitate this review. All opinions contained are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment