Saturday, April 14, 2012

Green Guide ~ Food Should Taste Good Review!

           Throughout the month of April, I'm featuring some of my favorite all natural/ eco-friendly brands to coincide with Earth Day!  One of my favorite healthy snacks comes from Food Should Taste Good!  I can remember the first time I noticed these chips on the shelf at Whole Foods in Dallas. My daughter thought the name was funny and pointed the bag out to me.   As I picked up the bag to read a little more, I was intrigued.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Whole Foods. The grocery store is extremely strict on what ingredients can be used in a product carried in there store. Whole Foods, has a LONG list of ingredients they have determined to be unhealthy.   If a product contains any of those ingredients, Whole Foods refuses to carry the product in store. With that being said, I knew immediately when I noticed the bag on the shelf, Food Should Taste Good products are made with healthy top notch ingredients!  I can feel good serving them to myself and my family.

         The folks at Food Should Taste Good were generous to send me the box pictured above containing 5 packages of their delicious chips.  Are you looking at the picture? Did you notice only 4 bags are pictured? There is a reason for that!! I opened the bag of Food Should Taste Good White Cheddar Tortilla Chips and before I knew it, I had consumed almost the entire bag! Can you say addictive?


Take a look at this glorious chip made with quinoa, flax,sunflower and sesame seeds! A light sprinkle of white cheddar cheese makes these tortilla chips a perfect snack to munch on.  The texture of a Food Should Taste Good tortilla chip is thick and crisp, similar to a cracker! Perfect for serving with salsa or hummus!

Reasons why Fould Should Taste Good tortilla chips should be in your shopping cart:
  • Contains no msg, trans fats, or cholesterol
  • No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
  • Gluten free
  • Not genetically modified
  • Great source of whole grains and fiber
      I also sampled Blue Corn, Lime, Chocolate and The Works! All of the flavors were tasty and delicious.  I  cut up strawberries and scooped them out of the bowl with Food Should Taste Good Chocolate Tortilla Chips!  It was a great low calorie dessert and tasted out of this world!

Click here to find where Food Should Taste Good tortilla chips are sold in your area!

Join The Food Should Taste Good Fan Club to receive an instant coupon for $1 of a bag!

                  Follow Food Should Taste Good on Facebook !
I received a sample to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment