Saturday, April 21, 2012

Earth Day Conscious Box Review

    The Conscious Box is a monthly delivery box service.  They do all of the leg work to discover healthy Eco-conscious brands and then assemble them all in a cute box for your to sample.  It's a great way to try out new products with out making the investment in a full size product.  At only $12 +$7 I find the Conscious Box to be a great value and enjoy the anticipation each month waiting for the box to arrive on my doorstep!

April's Earth Conscious Box includes:
  • Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel .25 fl oz 
  • Oogies Gourmet Popcorn Kettle Corn 3oz
  • Planet Ultra Dishwashing Liquid MultiUse Sample
  • Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner 4 fl oz
  • Clandestino Banana Bar with Dark Chocolate1.06 oz
  • Cloud9 raw chocolate fudge 25grams
  • Generation Me All Natural  Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent
  • Himalayan Crystal Salt
  • Natural Blends Berry Blue Natural Botanical Paints
  • Climb On! Intensive Skin Repair
  • BareBodySoaps Organics ~ Rosemary Mint
  • Natural Joy Beauty All Natural Makeup
  • My Groovy Planet doll
  • Sparklehearts 100% natural conditioner
  • SeedBallz - seeds of wildflowers or herbs
An assortment of coupons and discount offers for future purchases!

               As you can see from the picture and the list above this months box it is packed full with goodies.  I really would like to know how they pack so much inside of the box! I need them to come help me pack for my families upcoming road trip!I loved trying out all of the new items! Oogies Popcorn and Cloud9 Raw chocolate fudge is divine! My kiddos thought SeedBallz were awesome! We had a great time planting them and the kids eagerly check each morning to see the process as they grow!  What product would you most want to sample out of the Earth Conscious Box?

Connect with Conscious Box on Facebook and Twitter!
I received a sample to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment