Sunday, March 18, 2012

Warner's Back to Smooth Wire Free Bra Review

        As a mother its so easy to put yourself on the back burner. The kids need new shoes, the washing machine is broken, and the car needs fixed... The list is endless.   Each morning, while getting dressed I would make a mental note to get a few new intimate items for myself. Thank goodness for Warner's!! They have launched a new line of bras ~Back to Smooth.

     I was able to test out this new bra for myself.  I will admit... I was hesitant to wear a wire-free bra. Over the years, I have always opted for under wire bras for the support. When your a D cup, you need all the support you can get! Much to my surprise!  Warner's Back to Smooth gave me the exact same profile and level of support! It feels so much nicer without the wires digging into my chest.  The innovative fabric Warner's uses smooths out you skin to give you a flawless silhouette without unsightly bulges in the back or sides. I also loved the straps, they have NO hardware. This means no little plastic gadgets digging in your skin.  The straps are very comfortable, the perfect length and offer suburb support! Warner's Back to Smooth wire-free bra is available in toasted almond, white, and black. I love the toasted almond it blends so well with your skin. The bra doesn't show under any garmet you might wear!   It is so hot most months of the year in Texas.  I tend to wear either a tank top or v-neck top on most days.  The design of the front of the cup is perfect and doesn't poke out of my shirts! 

     I noticed Warner's Back to Smooth wire-free bra was in the Kohl's weekly ad last week on sale for $19.99 ~ which is an unbelievable bargain! This bra is worth every penny. You can click here to find it in a store near you!

Connect with Warner's on Facebook & Twitter!!
I received a sample to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks awesome, though I like a thicker strap.

    I just bought myself a new bra. Really, I need to replace all of them.

    ReplyDelete