Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Make Your Lunch More Delicious with SunChips 6 Grain Medley chips!

 Frito-Lay recently introduced their new 6 Grain Medley~ Parmesan & Herb SunChips! Made with corn,wheat,oats,brown rice, buckwheat, and quinoa ~ these aren't just your average run of the mill  chips! Tasty enough to bring a smile to your face with every crunch  and healthy for you all at the same time!

6 Grain Medley Parmesan & Herb SunChips contain:
  • 21 grams of whole grain goodness
  • 4 grams of fiber
  • 3 grams of protein
  • Zero trans fat or cholesterol
  • 30 % less fat than regular potato chips

     I was sent a sample of the 6 Grain Medley Parmesan & Herb SunChips.  Aside from all the healthy aspects of SunChips, I was very impressed with the flavor! Immediately as soon as the SunChip is in your mouth, you get a rich nutty flavor from the Parmesan followed by a predominant basil flavor.  I'm a snack food kind of girl by nature and chips are my weakness! I have tried to do the whole "salad thing" for lunch, only to find myself starving around 2 pm! I've discovered my favorite lunch is a sandwich, a bag of SunChips, and a piece of fruit.  I have yet to  find a flavor of Sunchips that I don't like! The 6 Grain Medley Parmesan & Herb variety is my new favorite! SunChips are also available at your local Subway sandwich shop for a quick meal on the go. I noticed last night while reading, SunChips 6 Grain Parmesan & Herb is featured in the April edition of Shape magazine as one of the best snacking options.  I was happy to see SunChips highlighted in the magazine. It is perfect reaffirmation. I'm on the right path to making healthy choices at the grocery store for myself and my family!
I received a sample in exchange for my opinion, all views are purely my own.

2 comments: