Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Bunny Smiley Cookies Review


              Easter is right around the corner!  What better way to surprise, all the cute little bunnies in your life with some tasty bunny cookies from smileycookie.com! Baked fresh everyday and hand iced these Easter bunny cookies are sure to delight even the pickiest eater.


              This is my little bunny! Please take a second to read his shirt! You can tell from his cheesy smile, he can't wait for me to take the picture, so he can get a big ole' bite. Oddly enough.... my kids liked to bite his ears off and then giggle about it! My family loves the butter taste and sweet icing in pretty pastels colors on the Easter cookies. They are super addicting! One package is perfect for us to each have two bunny cookies and in a matter of minutes they were gone!

             Smileycookie.com has beautiful Easter baskets awaiting the perfect recipient.   Easter bunny cookies can be purchased by the dozen or in a box of 40 individually wrapped bunny cookies.  Individually wrapped bunny cookies are perfect to put in your children's Easter basket.   I plan to buy a box to use some in my children's basket. Then hide the remaining for our annual Easter egg hunt.

           Are you thinking, " I don't have little kids anymore to make baskets for?"  These cookies would be a beautiful addition to bring to your churches Easter brunch! I think these cookies would also be a great gift to deliver to a friends house.  I know it would bring a smile to their face for this Easter holiday.  If you would like to purchase these delicious cookies visit smileycookie.com ~ Enter BLOG10 to receive a 10% discount on your entire purchase (excluding gift cards).
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Your little one is adorable and I just LOVE the t-shirt! That would work well for my 4 year old son! :-)

    ReplyDelete