Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dropps Laundry Detergent Review!


    Do you have a particular household chore you despise? I sure do!!  Mine is laundry. With 4 kids and my husband, laundry piles up around at a rapid pace.  Whoever started the fashion fad of wearing a long sleeve shirt under a t-shirt is on my short list.   As much as I have tried to inspire change, my husband continues to dress like this everyday for work, producing twice as much laundry. I swear I must do 3 loads a day!!  I've looked for eco-friendly laundry detergent only to remain dismayed at the amount of waste in the packaging.  The laundry gods must have heard me, because I have found an amazing solution that I'm happy to share with you!

   I received a sample of Dropps Laundry Detergent in the mail to review. Dropps works in both regular and HE washing machines. 6x concentrated packs allow you to clean a large load of laundry with a tiny pack of detergent. Dropps was recognized by the E.P.A for utilizing safer chemistry when developing Dropps laundry detergent! Available in fresh scent, scent + dye free, and a special baby formula that is scent,dye + enzyme free.  Each variety is phosphate-free, which makes me very happy! I used a few pacs and was amazed at how well the plant based detergent cleaned my clothes and even got out several stains on my husbands work shirts. He works on rocket engines, so you can imagine the stuff he accumulates on his clothing. Dropps effectively cleaned my laundry above my expectations!  Dropps pacs are small and petite.  No longer will you have to drag a huge jug of detergent with your dirty clothes from your condo/apartment to your local community laundry mat.  As if it couldn't get any better, Dropps is also partnered with Terracycle to upcycle your leftover packaging into cool products. This makes Dropps laundry detergent virtually waste free. If you looking for a high quality eco-friendly laundry detergent ~ Dropps is the best available in my opinion! Click here to find Dropps available at a store near you!

Connect with Dropps on Facebook and Twitter!
I received a sample to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment