Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Growing Naturals Rice Protein Isolate Review

 Growing Naturals Rice Protein Isolate Powder is the ONLY rice protein isolate.  Made from organic whole grain brown rice to give you more energy than whey.

Growing Naturals Rice Protein Isolate Powder is:
  • 100% all natural & organic
  • Raw and sprouted
  • Vegan
  • Gluten-Free
  • Allergen-Free
  I just finished working out and was eager to sample Growing Naturals Rice Protein.   Available in Chocolate Powder and Vanilla Blast.  Super easy to make, simply combine the packet with 6-12 ozs of water, milk or any other of your favorite beverages. I made mine with water to save on calories. The chocolate has a deep chocolate flavor.  I have been trying to avoid excess sugar, this drink was sweet and refreshing.  I used a little wisk ball in my bottle, shook it a few times and the powder dissolved perfectly with no lumps!  My shake was satisfying and kept me full for quite some time after my workout.  Keep in mind, you don't need to be a fitness buff to enjoy this drink, its filled with healthy nutrients and minerals, and is a tasty addition to a healthy lifestyle! If you would like to purchase Growing Naturals Rice Protein to taste for yourself, its deliciousness!! Visit their website!

Connect with Growing Naturals on Facebook & Twitter

I received a sample in exchange for my opinion, all views contains are purely my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment