Saturday, January 14, 2012

Zeiss Individual Lenses Review

      

              Seems like just yesterday, I was in kindergarten straining to see all of the letters on the eye exam chart. Several days later, my mom showed me a white envelope containing a letter from my school stating I FAILED my eye exam & needed glasses.

           From that day forward, every 2 years like clock work, I go to the doctor to have my eyes examined. I was told as a kid, eventually my prescription would level off. That hasn't been the case, as of right now my prescription is 90/100. Yes, I know it horrible.....My eyeglass lenses are thick as pop bottles! When I was younger my mom took care of all of the details pertaining to my glasses. When I moved out on my own, I was at a loss on how to proceed with the process. The whole thing just seemed overwhelming. Zeiss has detailed information to help navigate these foreign waters. If only I had discovered this information earlier. Better late than never and now I'm sharing this wealth of knowledge with you, my fabulous readers!

       I often think about what it would be like with out the invention of eyeglass lenses. I literally wouldn't be able to function. Without my glasses, I'm only able to decipher shapes and colors in shades of grey unless something is 2 inches from my face! If you wear glasses, there is a good chance they were made by Zeiss. Approximately 200 million people around the world wear eyeglass lenses made by Carl Zeiss Vision.
These are some amazing facts about Zeiss lenses, according to their website.

  • Astronauts relied on ZEISS quality lenses to take pictures of the first moon landing.
  • Google Earth cameras are equipped with ZEISS precision lenses.
  • Nobel Prize winners have relied on ZEISS microscopes for their award-winning research.
  • ZEISS camera lenses have been used to film unforgettable movies such as The Lord of the Rings, Slumdog Millionaire and The King’s Speech
It's essential to be prepared for your next eye exam. Zeiss has educational tools to help you prepare for your next appointment. You can explore the links listed below to learn valuable knowledge about the entire process of selecting the perfect pair of eyeglasses.
 
         There are many different lenses available, I prefer PureCoat® by ZEISS: This lens offers hard anti-scratch coating, anti-reflective coating, and the anti-static function all in one. I'm so hard on my glasses. This protective coating helps preserve your lenses from scratches and other damages. It has been a godsend to me especially when I was younger and careless with my glasses!
As you to look through the educational tools, print of a copy of questions to ask your doctor at your next appointment. It's important to be active in your overall healthcare and Zeiss will help you every step of the way.
 
This is a sponsored post through Mom Select. I was sent a gift in exchange for my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment