Sunday, January 1, 2012

Purex UltraPacks Laundry Detergent Review

    As a Purex Insider, I was sent a sample of their Purex UltraPacks. They will be on the shelves in stores near you in February 2012. 

Purex UltraPacks are available in 2 varieties:
  • Mountain Breeze
  • Free & Clear

     As you can imagine, I have a mountain of laundry at all times.  Between my 4 kids and my husband there is NEVER a shortage of laundry in this house.  I typically do 3 loads per day.  It's one of my most hated chores, but it must be done.
    These cute little Purex UltraPacks took all the mess, out of doing laundry.  I love the small convenient pre-measured Ultrapacks.   No more messy spills and dribbles all over,  from measuring out the correct amount of laundry detergent.  My first initial thought about the UltraPacks was "wow" ~ Saving all of those huge plastic jugs from landfills, makes me smile!!
  
          I was sent a sample of Purex UltraPacks Free & Clear.  They were so easy, just drop an UltraPack in the washing machine! As your washing machine fills up with water, load you clothes in and Purex will take care of the rest.   One small little UltraPack made my clothes sparkling clean and fresh!   I love the option of Free & Clear, it nixs chemicals used to create a fragrance.  Less chemicals makes this "green mama" happy!   Purex Ultrapacks work in conventional and high efficiency washing machines!

       In mid February Purex will offer a free sample of Purex UltraPacks to give you a chance to see for yourself, how simple and effective Ultrapacks are to clean your laundry! Don't worry, I will remind you when its time to request your sample,  so you don't miss out!

Purex provided a free sample of their UltraPacks laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment