Monday, January 2, 2012

Purex New & Improved Triple Action Laundry Detergent Review

            Purex is launching their New & Improved Triple Action Formula.  According to their website, "Purex Triple Action delivers even better on Purex's promise to leave your clothes bright, white, and clean, and as always, for half the price of the leading brand!"

            Laundry is a challenge for me. When baby #1 came along,  I struggled to find a brand to capable of getting out a variety of stains.  I normally switch between  a select group of laundry detergents, but I always seem to gravitate towards Purex. The cleaning power and price,  make it a great buy.

            I received a sample of Purex Triple Action Free & Clear! I had a pile of my hubbys work clothes, so I was able to test it right away.  As I've said before, he works on rocket engines.   It's a challenge to get soot and grease stains out of a white t-shirt.  I was impressed with Purex Triple Action's ability to get the stains out.  His shirts normally come out an off shade of dingy gray.  Purex Triple Action effectively cleaned them and restored them to their original white.  My husband even noticed... that in itself speaks volumes to me. 

      If your would like to try Purex Triple Action to prove to yourself how effective it can be, watch your local Walgreens & CVS ads.  I have seen it on sale at times for as low as $1.99 a bottle.  That is an amazing price for high quality,  effective laundry detergent!

Purex provided a free sample of their Triple Action laundry detergent so I could write a review.  However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment