Saturday, January 28, 2012

NUGO Nutrition To Go Review

NuGo Nutrition is based in Pittsburgh PA.  Offering several protein bar options for healthy snacking. They just introduced NuGo Slim and were generous to send me a few bars to sample!

NuGo Slim is available to 3 flavors:
  • Brownie Crunch
  • Raspberry Truffle
  • Roasted Peanut

High in protein, 15 grams per bar.
Low in sugar, 2 grams of sugar per bar
Averaging between 170-190 calories per bar.
Certified Gluten-Free & Certified Kosher

NuGo Slim bars contain no:
High-fructose corn syrup
Hydrogenated oils
Trans fats

            NuGo Nutrition skips all the artificial stuff that causes bloating and stomach cramps.  Using only REAL dark chocolate and chicory root, you get a tasty treat!  My daughter was sitting next to me when I opened the package. She immediately set her eyes on the Raspberry Truffle Bar.  I had to use the "It's for my blog, line to save it for myself..hehe"! The kids and I LOVE bars. We have them regularly for breakfast, or when were on the run.   After reading all of this impressive information about NuGo Slim,  it passed my strict criteria, and I was ready to taste it!   The smell of the dark chocolate is enticing.  The texture of the NuGo protein is very firm, almost crunchy. I loved all 3 flavors!  The bars would be a great healthy snack or as a dessert after a meal.  I was intimidated by the calorie count at first, but found I was only able to eat half a bar in one sitting because they are so rich!

        If you would like to try NuGo Slim, they are available for purchase at http://store.nugonutrition.com/ & several grocery and local health food stores!

Connect with NuGO Nutrition on Facebook & Twitter
I received a sample in exchange for my opinion, all views contained are purely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment