Saturday, January 7, 2012

ImagineToys.com Review

           No matter what occasion or holiday it may be...its often hard to choose a toy a child will play with more than once.  It can be so frustrating to spend a good amount of money on one toy, only to find it thrown in the toy box, never to be touched again.  I visit ImagineToys.com to stay on top of the next new "I gotta have it" toys for my kids.  They make it so easy to search through toys by age,category, interest, and price. The employees at ImagineToys.com are so friendly and courteous.  They sent two age appropriate toys for my kids to review.
   I don't tell my kids about upcoming reviews to save myself from the barrage of questions about when they arrive.  My daughter Sky, was elated when she opened the box. She immediately screamed,"OMG, mom !! My friends were making these at school today! I'm so excited can I open it now?"



One happy little girl!  I made string friendship bracelets when I was her age.  Never did I think, she would be interested.  I earned major cool mom points....Thank goodness for ImagineToys.com


          This is the top view of My Friendship Bracelet Maker.  The design is perfect! You attached the top of your bracelet under the butterfly. This keeps the bracelet in place and the string holders separated allowing you to work quickly.

The top of My Friendship Bracelet Maker slides to reveal a storage space for all of your supplies.  Sky was able to take this with us for entertainment during long care rides.  She has made everyone in the family a bracelet, as well as her friends at school. This is a great toy/gift and is very affordable for $24.95!

    Tangoes Jr, has won several awards including Openheim Toy Portfolio: Best Toy Award & Dr. Toy Smart Play Smart Toy Award! Appropriate for children ages 4+!  Based on a 4000 year old Chinese tangram puzzle, my kids enjoyed matching and making different puzzles, from the puzzle cards provided! They options are endless, keeping them occupied and engaged.  I love fun and educational toys. 

    ImagineToys.com is your one stop shop for a perfect gift! Save yourself time and money.  There is no reason to go store to store,  in search of the perfect toy. I prefer to shop from the comfort of my own home! All purchases are backed by ImagineToys.com ~ Satisfaction Guarantee!

I received a sample to facilitate my review. All view expressed contained are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment