Monday, January 30, 2012

Bertolli Meal Soup Review ~ #BertolliMealSoup


Bertolli Meal Soup ~ Meal for 2 is the latest creation in the Bertolli line of amazing products. Bertolli Meal Soup is the perfect dinner option when you want to get a tasty dinner on the table in a hurry!
Bertolli Meal Soup - Meal for 2 is available in these varieties:
  • Chicken Minestrone
  • Roasted Chicken and Rotini Pasta
  • Tomato Florentine and Tortellini with Chicken
  • Tuscan - Style Beef and Vegetables

         I picked up Tomato Florentine and Tortellini with Chicken from my local Target store.  Determined to make a weeknight dinner special for my husband, I set on my quest to create a relaxing atmosphere.  I only had a small amount of time  to prepare a quick restaurant quality meal with no hassle ~ Thank goodness for Bertolli Meal Soup!  To spice up the evening, I selected a bright red tablecloth, dimmed the lights, lite a candle, and put on some light jazz music playing softly.  I put on a nice dress, I usually only wear when we go out to eat and did my hair and makeup! As a mother of 4, I have no time period. So to take the time to make myself look and feel pretty was amazing!

Then it was time to prepare our meal - to sum it up for you in 3 words ~ Simple, Quick, and Easy!
Bertolli Meal Soup can be found in your frozen food section at the grocery store. I simply opened the bag,then poured the contents into the pan!


Add 1 cup of water, bring to a boil. Then reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 5 minutes.





So easy to make especially when your in a hurry! I was amazed at the quality of ingredients used to create this masterpiece. There are HUGE pieces of chicken in my Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken ~ Bertolli Meal Soup
            In under an hour, I was able to take  a hectic weeknight and turn it into a romantic dinner for my husband and I.  With the time I saved preparing the meal, I was able to create a special moment that surprised and delighted my husband, I could tell by the smile plastered on his face when he walked through the door.  It's the little special moments we create that can recharge yourself during a crazy week. A nice piece of bread to accompany our soup was perfect.  I loved the rich tomato bisque it paired perfectly with the cheese tortellini and the chicken to provided a hearty and filling meal.  This soup is so smooth and tasty, one bite from my bowl made me feel like I was eating at an authentic Italian restaurant! Bertolli Meal Soup far exceeded my expectations!

Connect with Bertolli on Facebook and Twitter

I was compensated by Bertolli to participate in the Weeknight Meal Special Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. I always like having items like Bertolli on hand - it makes a busy work week a little easier when you have a dinner item in the house ready to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be great once winter really kicks in and something to warm up the family quick is needed. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that you could surprise your husband! I chose the same soup as you and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really good. I can't wait to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so amazingly yummy!
    I have given you the Versatile Blogger award!
    http://buzz4mommies.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious and very interesting. I am so happy to read this article because it gives me a great idea. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete