Sunday, December 11, 2011

CrowdTap Oldnavy Bundle-Up Bash

    I've been a member of Crowdtap since its inception. One of the many perks of being a Crowdtapper, is participating in amazing programs, like this one. 

                 Through CrowdTap, I'm a member of the OldNavy Style Council.  I was selected to host an OldNavy Bundle-Up Bash at my local store.  I invited some friends to try on the newest pants and sweaters for the winter season.  We accessorized our outfits with hats, scarves, and gloves.
       We immediately gravitated to the accessory section of scarves, hats, and gloves. My friend fell in love with this hat. Stylish, super cute and warm!  I also snagged a pair of boots, seen in the background for my daughter!

So many options, it was hard to choose!  I loved all of the scarves available in many different colors. The  Women's Sequined Sweater-Knit Infinity Scarves  
are perfect paired with a blazer.

   My friends and I were able check out all the new sweater styles available for winter.  I loved all of the bright v-neck sweaters. Wrap,button up, or zip cardigans, Old Navy has it all this season!
     As I wondered around the store, I ended up with an arm full of items that caught my eye.  The employees were friendly and helped us find our correct sizes.  Each of my friends were able to purchase a pair of pants. There were several colors to choose from, including khaki, brown and black. Many flattering stylish cuts and materials to choose from including corduroy pants.

         My friends and I had a great afternoon shopping together at Old Navy. We were able to find so many things we loved, to keep us warm this winter.  Each of us were able to choose are favorite pair of pants, sweater, and choice of hat, gloves, or scarf and take them home for FREE!! So often as mothers, we are always buying for the rest of the family. It was nice to get a new outfit for myself and to be able to offer that to my friends as well, was amazing! 
I received a sample in exchange for my opinion. All views contained are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment