Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Turn your Kitchen into Torani's Authentic Coffeehouse!

SheSpeaksbutton

                    
                    I'm a huge fan of those "fancy shmancy"  drinks from the local coffee shop.  I also can't force myself to spend $5 on one cup. So, when I see someone with the local coffee shop's signature cup....honestly,  I can't help but feel just a tad bit jealous.

                 Thankfully, my friends through the Shespeaks Blogger Society, have saved me, literally from turning green with envy, by including me in the Torani Authentic Coffeehouse Program.  I was sent Torani's Hazelnut and Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Flavored Syrup to sample. Torani's Hazelnut is made with pure cane sugar and contains zero fat calories!! It's my favorite Torani product!  In addition to coffee ~ You can add Torani syrup to your oatmeal, as flavoring for your baked goods, and in cold iced drinks as well.  The Torani website allows you to search the recipe tab by syrup flavor for inspiration for amazing drinks and dishes.

               Things have been quite hectic here lately. Hubby is caught up in rocket world, my three girls are engrossed in school fundraisers, and I'm finishing up this semester of college.  All these activities keep me on my toes.  Coffee is my friend to give me a little boost of energy.  Coffee flavored with Torani Hazelnut is so smooth and tasty. The subtle nutty flavor isn't overpowering or overly sweet.  Don't worry if hazelnut isn't your flavor, Torani has an assortment of varieties to entice your taste buds.  Torani Syrups are available at a store near you(Store Locator) & also can be ordered online at http://torani.com/

Exclusive savings on Torani.com
Enter savings code ~ shespeaks~ for 10% off
         
Connect with Torani on Facebook and Twitter


              Torani Twitter Party
Wednesday November 17
9:00 PM ET
Follow @shespeaksup & @_Torani_
Hashtag - #HolidayFlavors #sstorani

Their will be great prizes! I hope to exchange tweets with you at the party!

I was provided a sample in exchange for my opinion. All views expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment