Friday, November 18, 2011

Soap Hope Review

This is a fantastic company I recently became aware of!

Soap Hope's Amazing Mission according to their website:
100% of profits go to lift women from poverty
HealthCare*Education*Water*Opportunity*

  Soap Hope features all natural and eco-friendly products for your home as well as soap,cosmetics, and body care items.  After looking through their website, I realized the majority of products I already purchase are available through their site.  They carry well know brands including Pangea Organics, Hugo Naturals, and now are carrying Kaia food products!  I was sent a few items to review.   I know its cliche' but I am captivated by all natural soap.  The scents are so earthy and herbal.   Calming, first thing in my morning shower.   Zum Bar Soap in lavender rosemary is my favorite.  These are products I normally buy, through my purchase I can provide another mother in this world the opportunity to provide for her family.  The only difference between those who have and those who don't is opportunity.  What an amazing gift to give to another woman!

Visit www.soaphope.com to view available products!

Connect with Soap Hope on Facebook & Twitter!

I was sent a sample in exchange for my opinion. All views contained are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment