Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mrs.Cubbison's Stuffing w/ Cranberries & Crispy Onions Review


Just in time for the upcoming holidays! I have a fantastic review for you about some classic flavors and recipes!
                           Thanksgiving flavors are just to good to enjoy, one day a year!  I'm one of those people who enjoys stuffing all year around.  I pair it with chicken,pork tenderloin or chops.  Mrs. Cubbison's Multi-Grain Stuffing with Cranberries is loaded with plump juicy cranberries(see picture below).  Seasoned with rosemary to offset the cranberries tartness make this my favorite stuffing available on the market!  When your short on time, this is the perfect side dish. I was able to make it on the stove in under 10 minutes.  Thanksgiving or a quick weeknight meal, Mrs. Cubbison's is the perfect option for a healthy dish made with a variety of whole grains.

    Mrs. Cubbison's Crispy Onions are a delightful, all natural topping for any dish.  A few years ago, I brought green bean casserole to our family gathering. Now every year, green bean casserole is the dish I'm requested to bring.  My secret is Mrs.Cubbison's Crispy Onions.  I add twice as much as the recipe calls for.  Mrs.Cubbison's Crispy Onions are full of flavor and not greasy at all.  In addition to green bean casserole, I like to add them to salads and serve them on tops of mashed potatoes.  Another great recipe featuring Mrs. Cubbison's Crispy Onions, is to dip chicken tenderloins in honey mustard, then coat with the crispy onions(Pictured above). Bake for 45-60 minutes at 375 degrees for a sweet and tangy chicken entree!

                        Mrs.Cubbison's Crispy Onions and Multi-Grain Stuffing with Cranberries are classic products for Thanksgiving.  Mrs.Cubbison's has created a mecca of information to assist your with your Thanksgiving meal planning.  Visit http://www.thanksgivingtips.com/ to access complete Thanksgiving dinner menus. On the website you will also find delicious recipes for turkey, side dishes, dessert and even recipes to make with your leftovers!

      My local Sunday paper, today on 11/6/2011, contained Mrs.Cubbison's money saving coupons. Did yours?

Connect with Mrs.Cubbison's on Facebook, to stay up to date on new products and promotions!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. THose look good

    new follower from shespeaks would love a follow back at http://blessedchick-trythis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete