Sunday, November 6, 2011

Macy's Recipe Share Contest

SheSpeaksbutton

                      As a member of the SheSpeaks Blogger Society, I'm happy to introduce Macy's Recipe Share Contest.  Macy's est. in 1858 has more than 800 stores nationwide.  Macy's carries a wide variety of products and offers an individual personal shopping experience.  I've shopped at Macy's for several years.  There are two reasons I patronize Macy's.  The high quality of products offered and the amazing customer service!
         
               As part of Macy's magic, the store also participates in a variety of events including, The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. As I prepare our families Thanksgiving meal, the parade is on our tv. I love to hear my kids squeal with delight looking at the different floats. Macy's also participates in the Fourth of July Firewairks, Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony, fashion shows, and celebrity appearances.

Macy's is hosting a recipe contest for Thanksgiving. It's simple to enter!
1. Head to www.facebook.com/macys
2. Click the Recipe Share tab
3. Submit your recipe
4. Share the contest via Facebook and Twitter

               I plan to enter my recipe for spiced cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting, it has been passed down through the generations!  Do you have a family recipe you want to share?  Enter your recipe for a chance to win $1000 and a feature on Food Republic!
                   
               After you have submitted your recipe, join Shespeaks and Macy's for a fun night discussing favorite family recipes!

Macy's Recipe Share Contest Twitter Party:
@SheSpeaksUp & @Macys
When: 11/9 @ 8PM ET
TweetGrid Dashboard: http://bit.ly/tn7IQR
Follow: #RecipeShare
RSVP bitly.com/sYftgI

            I look forward to tweeting with you on 11/9 and would love to hear all about your favorite family recipes! In my opinion, good recipes are like friends, you can never have enough!

I was provide a sample in exchange for my opinion. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. The Thanksgiving Parade is one of my families favorite things to do on Thanksgiving too! If I could bake I would send in a recipe! Lol! I'm dropping by from the Butterfly mom! Glad I took her suggestion and dropped by. I'm now following you!! Good luck with your great sounding cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving has to be the greatest holiday of the year. The food is just so delicious. I cannot wait to have the entire family home!

    ReplyDelete