Friday, October 14, 2011

Release the Zombie & #ComeAlive to Win $2500 w/ MyEducation.com

         Feel like your a zombie stuck in this rat race called life?  Are you going through the motions but feel like you have lost your compass?  It's a feeling I'm all to familiar with.  I was an above average student in high school. Determined to move out of my parents house and spread my wings immediately after graduation.   No scholarship or money available.   I felt my only path in life was to get a job and create my way.  Shortly after,  I met my husband and had four children in five short years. To say my days were busy is an understatement.  I'm thankful I've been able to stay at home with my children for the past 10 years.  Now that my youngest is less than a year from starting kindergarten.   I've realized I can be a great mom and have a career too!  The key word is career.   I want to be able to learn and grow. I can change a babies diaper with my eyes closed but now realize,  I need a formal higher education to earn the BIG BUCKS!! 
This is where MyEducation.com can help you release the zombie.  MyEducation.com allows you to punch in a few pieces of information about your location, then directs you to schools in your area to further your education to get you started on your journey to becoming revitalized as an educated productive member of society.  Long gone will be the days of just going through the motions. A inspiring career in the field of your choice, will have you excited about what the day might bring!  Your never to old to learn new things, so what are you waiting for?? It's time to come alive and realize your full potential!!  Head over to MyEducation.com to learn about schools available in your area!

                I'm proud to say 15 years after high school graduation, I'm now a freshman at my local community college!  Don't let the cost of an education deter your dreams! MyEducation.com is hosting The Come Alive contest to boost your bank roll.   There will be bi-monthly challenges to win $100 gift cards & a $2500 grand prize !  Take a peek at this spooky video encouraging you to refuse to live as a zombie and come alive!
  So,  how do you enter to win the loot?  Create your own, Come Alive video, about how education inspires you to come alive, to win a $2500 grand prize!  Post the video on your very own Youtube channel.    Recruit your friends, family, and fellow zombies to watch, vote , and share. Then create as much noise about your Come Alive video, to stir up the dead!! The most creative and popular video will win.  (View the official rules!)

To stay up to the minute on all of MyEducation.com's spooky business pertaining to the ~Come Alive Contest!
Like My Education Girl on Facebook
Follow My Education Girl on Twitter
Subscribe to the MyEducation Youtube Channel

I'm excited to see how creative you all can be!  Good Luck!

This post is sponsored by MyEducation.com. All opinions are my own. Find out more at http://www.myeducation.com/myeducationgirl?campaign_id=13161398.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on going back to school!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on going back to school! My husband is going back next year and when he's done I'll figure out my plan :)

    ReplyDelete