Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Smiley Cookies Review


          SmileyCookie.com has my favorite cookies available just in time for Halloween. Perfect to share with classmates and friends by the dozen or send a Halloween Smiley Cookie gift basket to brighten a loved ones day!
 The cute jack-o-lantern faces made with candy corns are sure to bring a smile to kids,adults, and even mummies like me.  I know my Halloween humor is cracking you up!
My kids and I were sent a dozen Halloween Smiley Cookies to sample and they were delish. Pictured above are my silly babies hiding behind their Halloween Smiley Cookies. I couldn't resist sharing the picture below of them comping into them.  The Halloween cookies are still the same delicious flavor as the original smiley cookie, just jazzed up in time to celebrate Halloween. 
Halloween Smiley Cookies are made with wheat flour. I've began making the switch over from white to wheat flour for all my baking, so to see wheat flour in the ingredients made me happy! Smiley Cookies are baked in a nut free facility. This means if there is a child in the group allergic to nuts, they won't be left out. To a child with a nut allergy this means the world. Thank You Smiley Cookies!! Halloween Smiley Cookies are each hand frosted. Tasty and delish, Halloween Smiley Cookies are my absolute favorite!
Would you like to order a Halloween party snack for your family?SmileySmileyCookies.com is offering you a 20% discount on your order when you like them on Facebook!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment