Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cerra~ Helping you on a journey to a happier you!

                        I will be the first to admit, I need to find more time in my schedule to reclaim my true self.  It's easy for me to get caught up in the craziness of taking care of 4 kids, attending college, and supporting my hubby through his journey in rocket world.  Rocket world is his job and obsession.  I love his desire and drive. The trade off is long work weeks, leaving the house before the sun comes up and coming home exhausted in the evening, ready to relax and unwind.
                    For years I was content doing the majority of EVERYTHING.  My changing moment came in the spring of 2009.  After years of insisting I was ok, I had to face the realization my body just couldn't keep up.  I discovered I was severely anemic and all of my vitamins and minerals were nearly depleted from 4 pregnancies in 5 years.  It was at that moment I realized I needed to change and make my physical and mental health a priority!  If you don't take care of yourself, no one else can either. 

         Along my journey I discovered part of being a good wife and mother is realizing I don't have to do everything.  Taking time out of your day to be aware~act~and reflect~ allows you to center yourself and recharge your batteries.  For so long, I viewed this as a sign of weakness.  After my medical emergency,  I began taking small steps to carve out little pockets of time to relax.

        Through the SheSpeaks Blogger Society, I was introduced to Cerra!  According to the Cerra website ~ Cerra™ experiences help you be aware of your thoughts and feelings,act with thoughtful intention, and reflect on your experiences, leading to a happier, more balanced life.  Our engaging products, highly interactive website and supportive web community all exist to help you grow to be your best self.
                Cerra encourages exploration of the seven intentions~ universal human virtues to focus on  nurturing yourself during your journey to a more balanced life.
The seven intentions are:
grounded
creative energy
gratitude
loving kindness
courage
wisdom
inspiration

   These intentions are used as pillars to encourage you to be aware of your thought and feelings, act on intentions and reflect to help guide your journey.  Through the process you can discover your dreams. Cerra aids you in achieving your goal of a balanced life.  Cerra offers customizable moments to help you through certain  moods and emotions.  I find this so helpful.  I tend to get overwhelmed with so much than I can't pinpoint exactly what has me in such a tizzy.  These moments and the wonderful products in the Cerra boutique help you in concert with the supportive online community to become a better more balanced you.
I love this guided journal. Writing focuses my mind and helps me work through the issues as I organize my thoughts to write them down.

I found the Sensory oils to be relaxing. I loved the sweet scent of creative energy. Creative energy is pictured above in the orange bottle. It was very subtle, and provided little wifts of fragrance at random moments, not overpowering at all!
            Several other products are available including organic tea, candles, and hand and body lotion.  All of Cerra's items are packaged in eco-friendly materials .  Sign up now on the Cerra website to have a set of scent cards mailed to your home for FREE!  You can also become a fan of the Cerra Facebook page!
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. I was provided a free sample in exchange for my opinion as part of the Shespeaks Blogger Society!




1 comment:

  1. It is hard to make and take time for yourself! Cerra makes it easier to have me time. Here's to moments.

    ReplyDelete