Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Macys Classroom Makeover Sweepstakes & Twitter Party!

SheSpeaksbutton
                      Macy's, founded in 1858,  is one of my all time favorite places to shop!  With over 800 stores nationwide, it's the first place I go to find a new outfit for my kids during back to school shopping season!  

                 I love the name so much, I even named my third daughter, Macy! It just so happens- this is my Macy's first year of school.  We moved over the summer and I have to admit, I was nervous.  Macy and I attended kindercamp together.  Our new school district is amazing.   The teachers were warm and welcoming.  I know how hectic it is at my house with 4 kids, I can't imagine what it be like to spend the day with 20+ kids. 
                   
                   It's a well know fact many teachers spend their own money to purchase supplies and "extras" not provided by the school.   As part of the SheSpeaks Blogger Society, I am happy to tell you about an exciting sweepstakes and twitter party!  Macy's is offering a chance to win $25,000 to makeover the classroom of your choice!   It only takes a few seconds to enter Macy's Classroom Makeover Sweepstakes to win & the contest runs through September 15, 2011.
How to Enter:
  1. Head to www.facebook.com/macys and like the page
  2. Click the Classroom Makeover Sweeps tab
  3. Fill out the entry form & submit
    Share the sweepstakes with your friends & family on Facebook and Twitter!
  4. Macy's is a great company that gives back to the community in many ways through programs and special events!  To help you with your back to school shopping, join @SheSpeaksUp and @Macys for a fun twitter party on September 8 at 8PM EST & have a chance to win some fabulous prizes! Use hashtag #MacysB2S The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.   This is a sponsored post from my participation in The Shespeaks Blogger Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment