Friday, September 23, 2011

Kettle Tias Review

Hi! My name is Marla and I'm a chipaholic.  Seriously... there isn't anything I like more than chips. I'm a connoisseur of all kinds .  My favorite quick lunch is a ham sandwich on wheat bread with Kettle Foods Salt and Vinegar potato chips.
I was so excited when Kettle Foods introduced Tias.  Kettle Foods Tias, are all natural tortilla chips.

Tias come with Kettle Foods Natural Promise:
  • 0 Grams Trans Fat
  • Only All Natural Colors and Flavors
  • Only Natural Oils
  • No Preservatives
  • Non-GMO Ingredients
  • Real Food Ingredients
That is quite a promise! You know spot on when you purchase any variety of Kettle Foods products ~ you are getting all natural tasty goodness!

Kettle Foods Tias are available in the following flavors:
  • Toasted Corn
  • Nacho Cheddar
  • Sweet Baja Barbeque
  • Salsa Picante
  • Chili Con Queso
  • Zesty Ranch
             I was sent several flavors to sample.  Made with organic corn and natural oils,  each flavor tasted amazing! I loved all the flavors!!  If I had to choose,  I would say Zesty Ranch was my favorite!  The perfect blend of sweet and tangy without the flavor overpowering the organic corn tortilla.  I also loved the thickness of the Tias.  The are thick enough to be able to dip them without the tortilla chip breaking.  Tias is the taste great right out of the bag.   If you are a dipping kind of girl like me, Tias are perfect with salsa, guacamole, or a seven layer bean dip.  Kettle Foods Tias are also very affordable at $3-$4 per bag. You can find more information or order them directly
from http://www.buykettlechips.com/   They are also available at your local grocery store ,Whole Foods and Amazon.com
I was given a sample in exchange for my opinion, All views are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment