Sunday, September 18, 2011

All Terrain Natural Herbal Armor Insect Repellent Review


           My family loves to be outdoors! When we lived up north the kids would anxiously await nightfall hoping to get a chance to go outside to capture lightening bugs.  I loved to sit on the porch and watch them squeal with delight after catching one.  The downfall is my whole entire family is allergic to mosquitoes.  Just one bite leaves a huge raised up red spot ~ about an inch around the initial bite . Trying to get the kids not to itch the bites is another task. Itching makes the bite swell into a big red swollen mountain.  I refuse to keep my kids indoors but refuse to use harmful chemicals applied directly to their skin to keep them safe. So..... what's a mom to do????

                 All Terrain Herbal Armor Insect Repellent is my new favorite insect repellent.  Deet-Free and natural makes me feel comfortable to use on my kids and myself. All Terrain Co. products are made with all natural ingredients and are cruelty-free!   I loved the pump bottle.  It's a breeze to apply especially in a hurry, when my kids are anxious to get outside to play.  I also enjoyed the scent, very earthy with a hint of citrus.  It works great to keep all the bugs away.  I appreciate being able to spend time outdoors now without worrying about getting bit continuously by mosquitoes and other pesky bugs.   All Terrain Natural Herbal Armour Insect Repellent was even awarded the "Best Gear" Award by National Geographic Adventure.  If you would like more information or would like to purchase All Terrain Herbal Armour Insect Repellent visit http://www.allterrainco.com/  You can also "Like" All Terrain on Facebook and Follow on Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment