Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TSHIRTPRINTING.NET Review


                         TSHIRTPRINTING.NET,  offers a wide variety of screen printed items from tshirts to vests. With 20 years expereince they are able to customize your order to fulfill your needs.

TSHIRTPRINTING.NET offers:
  • Competitive pricing
  • Huge selection of T-shirts and colours
  • Silk screen printing for High Quality Results
  • Order Quantities from 12 to 100,000
  • Fast turnaround times
                                I was sent a tshirt with the company logo to review.  I received the sample in the mail quickly. The quality of the tshirt was impressive. I expected a 50/50 cotton blend but was surprised the shirt was actually made with a nicer 90/10 cotton polyester blend.  I worked for a cotton wholesale company years ago. The blend of cotton makes a huge difference on the softness of the tshirt. and they durability of the item to hold up of several trips through the washing machine. The screen printed design was cute and attached properly to hold up over time.  

TSHIRTPRINTING.NET,  will customize any item with your logo.  Perfect for a family reunion, wedding party or a sports team   A customer minded company focused on creating unique screen printed high quality items
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment